Confusing, busy day [Thursday 14]

It's 11.58 in the evening, just finished baking the bread, going to bed asap because I'm excited to open it tomorrow morning. In some order, here's the things I did and happened today. Here. We. Go!

Spent the last three hours watching videos about tiny houses, baking bread, looking up reference material for work, things like that. Wrote the three previous posts too. Needed to do more but ah what can you do. We had dinner relatively early at six, it was rice and cauliflower so amazing and went out on a walk to the nearby field we did. I walked with eyes closed as I explained in the post before.

Before dinner N and I watched an episode or two or three of season two of dead to me. Good stuff she doesn't like season two as much I see no problem with it. Such amazing performance by everyone involved. And the character of Judy aah what a lovable likeable character.

Spent the last half hour of work proofing and punching breads, and maybe the middle half hour too. Work was relatively easy but got hectic towards the end. Is fine, whatever.

For lunch, I fried what we had for bread yesterday in a lot of butter so it was well-cooked, and we had that with avocado eggs and something else that I can't remember. Tasted good. Wrote 1k words in my personal journal which was 1k fewer words than I needed to have worked on but that's by the by now tomorrow perhaps need to make myself work harder.

Got up quite early in the morning felt fresh, wrote up the posts that should have been done yesterday and started work right on time. What an amazing start to a great day.

There may have been something up, likely bp, but despite everything a solid productive exciting day, got a lot accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.