I'm floured

Been baking the whole day today in one form or another. I've got dried flour patches all over on my t-shirt and trouser, dried flour powder unwilling to be dusted off. Hopefully the bread I've spent the entire goddamn day babying towards is a success or else. I dunno or else, i guess I could spend more time energy resources towards becoming a better baker. Or not go all-in with the sour-dough thing. And maybe take autolysis a little easier. There's tonnes of variables to control, it's just going to be a bummer that's all. Considering I forgot to put salt in the bread, things are already pretty bad don't want them to get worse.

Wish dutch ovens were transparent so I could see what was cookin' in there.

Here's hoping the pizza dough's gonna turn out fine when we bake pizzas with it tomorrow or the day after. It's probably gonna be fine I didn't forget the salt for that one.

Ain't got much on me tonight, that's it. Take it or leave it man these are tough times they'll sometimes stop you to ask you where you're going and all of that nonsense what about my civil liberties man this is all bullshit.

In any case, yes I agree there needs to be more hp fanfic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.