It is cake day [Wednesday 13]

It was P's cakeday. We cut a cake that N made -- chocolate cake with chocolate frosting strawberries topped the strawberries are show strawberries not food strawberries, lit a few candles, sang song just the three of us ate so much too full already and called it a day. A birth day. A cake day more accurately really because we've been celebrating his birthday nonstop for several days now.

Went out in the sun in the afternoon for two hours, talk to A (seattle) watched couple of episodes of dead to me watched the office and that was it.

The lunch was good, as always. Dinner was noodles to which I added way way wayyy too much cheese and kimchi I can only eat noodles with a lot of additives now or else it feels not foodlike. Also an egg, that I got the nutrition from. Brunch was fruits egg avocado and bread. The bread was undercooked from previous night there was some comedy happening around that but things worked out just fine in the end.

Still a little low on energy, it's unclear why. So unproductive at work, something was wrong unclear what was. My hydration level is good, my light level is great, vitamins I'm doing well, self-motivation (in terms of writing at least) is alright, generally pretty full and content foodwise and no other observable physical ailments. Still feel like I don't have the energy. It's possible it's due to the total and complete abandonment of any physical workout of any kind -- the sunsessions too away my walk sessions. Need to go on intense walks, start doing pushups again to test the theory. For science, if not for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.