Storrrm

It's windy here, so very windy. Came back from a walk around the neighborhood, saw branches fallen down big fat branches a couple of places. No property damage, yet that we know of but there's bound to be a few.

It's strange. In Nepal weather is often hyper-localized...you can get a torrential downpour in one neighborhood while the next town over is dry as a desert. The hills mountains forests general topography must influence that. Here in the East Coast if it's rainy in Northern Virginia you can be pretty confident it's the same up as far as Boston.

Bring that up because we were talking about how windy it was outside before I went for my walk -- which I did when the winds had lulled, they're back to their  ferocity as I write this at exactly 7 in the evening -- and N (Phila) who was on the xbox with S said that it was the same there, that he cancelled his daily bike ride because of that. It's two and half hours of driving again and the winds are the same there.

Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.