Nothing day, and neighborhood travels [Monday 25]

Didn't do anything particular the entire day, watched a lot of youtube wasted a lot of time, talked to a bunch of international friends, toked up a bit and lazed around all day long, in the evening walked over to PN's place. Spent an hour out in the sun at the ground next to the school, talked about buying houses. There was a group of college kids playing aggressive football right next to us, that scared us a bit because air droplets. Had chanaa ko tarkari at their place, and was convinced to get dinner there. We had spaghetti pasta from Trader Joe's and avocado sauce with real parmigiano-reggiano with pan-sauteed cherry tomatoes on top. Lots of olive oil, absolutely drenched in extra-virgin olive oil. So so good and satisfying.

Walked back to S's place, he was hungry and planning on ordering from Domino's, I suggested he get cheesy bread stuffed with feta and spinach. Half a pizza was pineapple and mushrooms.

If anyone's been keeping track of my relationship with Domino's, I was quite disappointed the last time we got anything from them. I'd give them one last chance, if they didn't make it the second time, my my love affair with the pizza place would be over. So what happened?

Oh man are we back! The cheesy bread with feta and spinach was heaven. Heaven! So fatty so salty so cheesy so umamiiee so so good! The pizza was amazing too, cheesy, and not at all extra flour-y like the pizza we got the last time. Domino's has the ability to change my mood instantly. I promised S I'd get pizzas for us everyday if he wanted...that's how much I liked it. Also missed my place in Boston because we live so close to a Domino's there. Boston's coming closer and closer, I'm making plans to be back...There's a deadline for my pilgrimage that's being set.

What I had against Domino's is over and it's back in my good books,


Watched a tonne of youtube with S, and then the Michael Jordan documentary, parts of it. After he went to bed, I spent some time getting caught up on news from Nepal which I've been obsessed with recently. Went to bed at half past twelve, possibly a little earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.