Tomatoes, I wanna grow 'em

I want to grow hydroponic tomatoes, in buckets with a motor circulating air and water to not kill the roots, mix nutrients in the water. Ideally home-made nutrients but wouldn't mind buying the nutrients from the store once a while. Outside, no artificial lights. Full support, large space for the root to grow and trim the roots regularly. A timer device on the motor to run it every fifteen minutes. It'll be a good practice for a full-on hydroponic setup. Maintenance once a week, change the water with same regularity, trim unwanted branches and leaves control the roots check for pests and apply anti-pest controls. Do a taste-test every so often, research on preserving the taste of hydroponic vegetables, maintain the ratio of nutrients to optimize flavor over growth. It'd be fun. Someone help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.