Overworked, and nap [Wednesday 20]

It's 11.55 am the next day, and here's what happened during Wednesday the 20th in reverse chronological order, here. we.go.

I went to sleep at a little after one because had trouble sleeping and also was distracted by sveltejs ideas which made me keep checking google for javascript reference. Before that I worked on a post, read a bunch of things mostly news from Nepal. It's just a guess, I don't remember what I was doing all that time. Oh yeah I was researching yakshas and khyaaks it was cool, that's where the demonic post came from.

Watched tv for like 20 minutes with S after dinner. The dinner was fried bread and chickpeas aka chola bhature as the indians call 'em, Punjab style apparently. It was pretty good. Talked for an hour while S cooked and I cleaned after. Ate it while watching John Oliver standup who I confused for Jamie Oliver. Apparently that happens a lot. Scottish Independence from five years ago was on topic.

I napped for like two hours, slept to the sounds of the office. Didn't go out on a walk because I was tired and sleepy, the weather was awful outside.

Work was tiring and hectic. Suspected the headache was due to the lack of sleep. Spoiler: it was.

Got up morning, way too late because I'd slept late the night before, and got up too early to use the restroom and couldn't go back to sleep easily. So I listened to Office Ladies podcast and then went back to sleep.

Oh and I did 20 pushups throughout the day. And got a tonne of body stats from S's fancypants weighing machine.

Overall not a bad day. Need to go out on walks more, that was the realization. And sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.