Framed, wire-framed

Since I started working on the work on the website concept thing that I've alluded about here on multiple occasions here, I've been exploring all the different tools people start to create a website from scratch. More particularly, I know very little to nothing about how the front-end works, and how you actually create websites, from something inside your head to something on the screen that works and reacts and moves around just as you expect it to.

So I started with wireframing. Wireframing is creating a basic skeleton out of your ideas, dragging and dropping elements of the page to make it look exactly like you want it to look. And you can create basic 'interactions' by linking pages with each other with expected interactions. It's cool, it's amazing how you can get something cool and interesting out of basically nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.