Not the only biker in town, bro

I haven't biked for months and months, because my bike is in Boston where I haven't lived in what seems like an eternity now. Before that it was terribly frigid and unbikably cold. The good days where I biked to work are long gone, and I'm in no mood to use bikeshares here in nova.

I was the biker bro in my group, the only one, until recently. A month ago, NG(Phil) got a nice bike for himself and he's been riding dozens of miles every day. If he keeps up the pace, in two months he'll be down to less than twenty-five cents a mile, beyond that he'll have recovered the initial investment for the bike and it'll all be pure profit for him in terms of entertainment and health-outcome values. He's going on long hours-long bikerides by the river. I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.