Early to bed and late to rise [Monday 11]

Got up quite late in the morning, despite having gone to bed quite early the sleep was deep restful refreshing. Got caught up in the matters of the morning tried catching everything up. Wasn't feeling like myself busy at work and a lot to catch up posts-wise so didn't do any of the writings at work.

Good lunch we had, I remember that, groggily I ate I remember it was a good one can't tell you what though, fruits bread and eggs those for sure all of them goddamn homemade as far as possible of the highest quality. Talked a bunch, after work headed to S's and toked up a bunch, got back home a little paranoid a little confused and no posts. Felt sleepy tired ready to go to bed, napped at 5 in the evening till 8. NP had ordered in, hurried it in and felt back asleep. Don't remember anything else.

A wholly unremarkable day that one, not much different than today, it was the day when I finally figured out I might be sick, so something to consider there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.