Rainy weekend blues

Rainy windy cold weekend sad times what to do, didn't publish 3 posts for yesterday, and there's four more due for today owh shit I'm so effed.

Anyway I have to stop making myself lazy so decided to to keep typing till the fingers stop working. Yeah, of old age, that's what we were talking about. Right. Right, right right.

Listening to songs by our friends, their friends and their partners. Makes for a surprisingly large playlist. And some really good music coming from Nepal too. It's not completely mature yet doesn't yet know what it wants what it stands for but there's something in their like a pre-teen figuring out what they want and testing the various things they'd like to get into and working towards that.

Weather was bad but gigglies the whole weekend so not the worst. And after this it's only four posts okay, I'll do the other too tomorrow morning because I literally can't. Omg I can't even, I literally can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.