Shit's fucked up

I have a vague idea of what's happening in this country but I don't know the details. When the gang tries to talk about the news I get super stressed out and change the topic. I know things are really really really bad, in all ways. Everything bad's coming to roost all at the same time.

It's a little tiring. I'm having fun with friends but everything else is really really bad. I've been realising my issues and things and feelings and emotions don't matter, that I'm but a fly in the large picture. I disappear to nothingness.

This is not a time to make my life complex. This is however a good time to escalate things and drown the sorrow in already existing situation.

Maybe in September, when and if people renew their leases. September's a great month to have your heart break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.