Pushing through

The last many days have been particularly tough for me to write because I don't feel like it at all, I'd rather do something else, anything, rather than write. And come up with extreme reasons to not write. In my personal journal today I wrote like 700 words about how I didn't feel like writing at all today how I wouldn't write how it was a stupid idea it's pointless and how it wasn't going to go anywhere I'm just wasting my time etcetera. Like that, the previous sentence but for seven hundred words. And I turned it into more than a thousand words with a bunch of writing about other stuff.

And here I am, though I may be out of ideas I'm not out of energy as long as there's energy and a will and burning passion desire fire to keep writing and writing no matter what happens or what comes off my fingers it's going to be fine. It's just taking the next one step that matters don't need to see the entire track just take one step a small one and keep repeating it over and over until I get somewhere. Well besides the step-taking maybe I should teach myself proper form of step-taking too, but form comes after practice, so got to improve the discipline first.

With this only today's day-end journaling will remain and then I'm all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.