Tea Party [Tuesday 26]

Not much happened on Tuesday.

Got up pretty late, S had already started working. Ambled to the table, did a lot of 'backup work' at work, though did get quite a bit of writing done. Had good food (made fried rice, finished the incredible awesome fatty spicy dominos pizza and cheese bread). Realized that I'd left the earbuds at PN's place the night before, called them to inform that I was coming to get it. They said they're coming to A's place instead. So I went there too.

There was the four of us there, and A made her famous tea. The trick is to apparently mix non-dairy milk in equal parts with dairy and add a little water to it. That way it's got good color and textures without tasting too milky. That's besides the point though since I don't drink milk so I had iced tea. It may have been caffeinated, that would explain why I was so energetic later in the evening in my writing.

Came back, hung out with S, got dinner watched a few episodes of the new Michael Jordan documentary series on youtube and went to bed and slept at a very reasonable time. I should have done the same today but now I'm an hour late. No matter. It's bed time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.