Morning run and cooking [Wed 27]

Went on a morning walk at seven to P's place, collected my earbuds walked back. What a pleasant walk it was, really inspired good bit of writing. Going to do this more regularly for longer.

Breakfast was omelette and toast with lots of butter, good salted butter yummy slippery savory. Work was slow, though I impressed and even confused myself with the pace of posts I put out in the morning. Learned a tonne of new technologies (for work and otherwise) after lunch. We had a major release at work last evening, so supported the folks while writing in these pages. Perhaps I was so busy doing everything else, wrote barely fifty words in my personal journal which means today's going to be 2k words in there.

For lunch, which was at 4 because I was busy and distracted and S was really busy I made potatoes, diced and fried, with roti and dal. So good. In the evening got a little lightheaded and despite planning to write, I napped for a while.

For dinner S made pasta, which was crazy cheesy with bits of cheese stringing around everything. Apparently it wasn't a lot of cheese...just a milk-based sauce with mozzarella added at the end. There was added bell peppers too, lightly roasted, that gave it some nice texture and 'bite'.

Watched many episodes of the office, wrote a little, talked on the phone with family and friends in Nepal for a couple of hours before going to bed at 12.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.