The weather's crap my head hurts and I'm probably gonna die, and a thousand other reasons to not post on your blog

Hey there

The weather was awful this weekend was it not? I mean sure it was really bright and warm and sunny outside, but today's awful awful it's cold cloudy sad which is why I didn't write yesterday and the day before. Because I knew the weather was going to be bad today predicted the future and did not do what I wouldn't do anyway.

And oh my head hurts too it's gotten a lot better but I'm thinking maybe it's corona I don't have any other symptoms and the 'hurt' is more of a 'laziness thing' than a 'Immagonnadie' situation but that is something bad that happens to people that doesn't allow them to write in their blogs so there's that. Fear of death is a valid reason to not right in your blog if you know what I mean.

Among other reasons are 'I slept', 'I was too tired not working', "I watched bojack horseman and was too emotional from it to put it down in words', and 'ugh just stop bothering me already okay if you don't I'll just stop doing this entirely and guess whose fault it's gonna be? Yep that's right mister it's going to be YOUR fault so take that and gerroff me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.