Poker night II [Saturday 23]

So here's the deal: I'm already running behind by twelve posts because the long weekend was too fun and I got distracted. I haven't done my daily personal journaling either. So I'm going to rush through the points, because there's a lot of ground to cover. Let's do this.

Got up, groggy and confused dazed. The three of us, me S and V ate a banana each. Then we walked to Georgetown because for some meeting.

The walk as described in the previous two posts, was alright. Sunny day, way too many unmasked people, but a nice walk regardless. As S met up our contact we waited outside a clothing store in Georgetown and saw families groups of friends etc walk by. I'll go to Georgetown again it's georgeous in these times (intentional pun), wish everyone there was careful though.

Toked up a bit, and then a lot after we got back. Snacked a bunch filled myself up with leftover cakes and crackers and oh so much more.

The dinner was great we made cucumber ko achar among other things, NG who had already had dinner showed up, and had a second dinner because they couldn't resist. A was over too and we had a second pokeer night in a row. The night started with one of those word-guessing game where your teammates need to guess the most words but you can give only 1-word hints and there's like a word that ends the game if they guess it. Played three rounds of it.

I killed at the poker we played after. Absolutely killed it. My hands were good and I played alright maybe but I had more of the red chips the most expensive one, than everyone else had, combined. I was rolling in cash. Unfortunately because of my limited experience playing the game the cash ended up thinning out but I was still the richest player when we ended the game at 2.30 in the morning. P had lost four piles of money given out by the dealer, which means he would have been out of the game four times.

It was tiring, went to sleep maybe 3/3.30 in the morning. This was second night in row of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.