Fourth day of hangs [Sun 31]

Got up way too early despite going to bed super late third day in a row, couldn't go back to bed, was in a bad sad tired mood, particularly because of somethings that was communicated last night. Also both my cellphone and laptop were out of juice so I didn't know what to do with my brain and body it was all so confusing.

Early in the morning we got a very large confusing shocking consignment of instacart grocery delivery from Wegmans.

Talked to M (Germany) for three hours on the phone on how to apply to grad programs there, what life there is like, and what my other options could be. Then talked to fam about how everything was, and they told me not to get a second masters etc. Then bothered everyone for the rest of the day about how badly I want to go to NZ but it seems they don't want me there just as badly so we're in a tough spot right now with no clear way out. It's tricky, hopefully something good and magical jumps out of nowhere. Good things have generally happened to me dear gods please don't let them stop happening.

Had a very large bowl of grits with milk, two bananas two strawberries, a handful of blackberries, lots of peanut butter, nutella and honey for breakfast. So so full my stomach was bursting. Spent the next hour or two recovering. PN said they were going out to the market etc asked if I wanted to join, I said yes. We went, i forgot my mask so I stayed in the car, the entire trip took maybe an hour and a half during which I tried communicating my poorly planned plans for the future.

Came back, had S's awesome experimental mocktails, some snacks, played poker for several hours, had dinner which S had worked really hard to make it included rice awesome Dal bhuteko alu golbheda ko achar and laukaa which we've been eating a lot, chilled for an hour or more, and then everyone else left.

S and I watched the Michael Jordan documentary, which we finally finished. S went to bed, I came here to write all of this, while talking to I over text on her future plans. Little does she know how little I know about my own plans. Anyway it's 11.35 now and it's time for bed. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.