I'm gonna make it

I thought the posts for this week were not going to be enough for me to average four posts a day, but we've gotten there, don't worry folks, even one more once I complete today's thing. It's nice. It's not much of an accomplishment, but it's something to look at and pat myself on the back, tell myself about it when I look at the mirror when I'm feeling sad and gloomy and not trusting myself to make the right decision, remind me I was the one who half-assed my way to a self-measured version of success. It's all out there for everyone to judge, and people are often quite harsh in their judgments of some ridiculous bullshit like this, but who gives a crap, nothing matters the world was destroyed in 2012 just as the mayans predicted and we are but hollow shells of our old selves, living our lives like robots with barely a semblance of organic behavior. Maybe one day we'll realize we died a long time ago and all this grief will end. We'll get the ultimate peace. Until then life's torture, and then the bad parts begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.