Tiring Sunday [Sunday 24]

Despite going to bed at 3.30 in the morning got up at 9am, and ambled about. So tired, had a headache the whole day, thought my blood pressure was messed up.

V went back to DC. S and I had a good lunch. Didn't do anything for the entire day except curl up on the couch and try to catch up on the sleep. Couldn't for some reason.

In the afternoon PN were going to Home Depot and asked if I wanted to join. I did, and backed them up as they got tonnes of plants for their already quite plantiful apartment, pardon the pun. Most were masked some weren't. They are mostly self-checkout now, to reduce the contracting potential. Since we were close by, went to the Asian grocery store in the seven corners. It was much busier than the last time we went, but still pretty empty. Everyone masked, generally maintained good distance. NP bought tonne of fruits and veggies including litchi and mango.

Came back to S's place, everyone was now going to the Indian store. I had had enough, napped instead. For about an hour and a half, it was amazing, so refreshing.

They brought back subway sandwiches for dinner, a veggie sixincher for me. I like Subway, as I've said here before and goddamn that subway sandwich made me the days I went to work and got them subs once in a while. So toasty so flavorful so fatty so good. I missed Boston.

Which made me realize I'm beginning to miss Boston a little bit, my apartment, everyone, my work, the places I went to eat at, the commute even. I'll walk to Davis and back twice a day once I'm in Boston even in these times just to relive the good old times. Well I don't know good, but normal times. Also really want to go to Boston now so I can check out friend A's farm in JP. She's really excited about it and they're getting chickens, and I'm really excited about that now. Considering shortening my pilgrimage over in the east coast to go back. We'll see how it goes.

Went to bed early because I was so tired, after what was a long weekend of hangouts and going to bed super late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.