Decisions decisions decisions

Perhaps it's time for me to declare publicly in this forum that I'm waiting for three things to happen, conditional on one another after the lockdowns and infections end.

First, after I get back to Boston, I have to sort out a few tasks. Logistical issues really. If that works out, I could be in a good place for a while. Second, the elections. If it works favorably, my life could get slightly more complicated and might have to reassess several decisions i have planned out for the next year. If it doesn't, it's mostly good news. Third, I'm considering applying for a research-based degree -- my second advanced degree -- come November. If that works out, I'll have to make a big move in February. It'll be an exciting time, my first time out of greater Boston area in ten years, and the first move out of comfort zone...in my life.

That is all, that's what I'm looking at, and weighing the outcome and worthiness of each decision. There's no hurry, so much time left, and even if things open up quick it's not like things are going to be back to normal soon, but when they are making decisions will be easier. So here's to things being normal-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.