Feast and what else [Thu 4]

I'll be honest, I don't remember that much from this day, except that I was really tired and confused and spending a lot of time looking for universities in New Zealand. Found a good affordable program that'll let me work as I study, so I can do that as I search for a full-time situation. Have a couple of ideas for research, dunno if there's going to be interest in funding them from the departments.

For lunch we had Su's own recipe of fruit and veggie salad with nuts. It was really good and filling and I was satisfied. It didn't fill him up, he had something else for lunch too.

In the evening Su made so much good food, I cut everything. Paneer chilli, Amritsari chicken, etcetera. And the leftover salad from earlier in the day. PN and A came over, we had a really nice and filling dinner. I don't remember if we played poker this night though I'd be very surprised if we didn't. I'm gonna say we didn't, though we made plans for Friday -- N and A would have girls' night and P Su and I would have 'guys evening' whatever that meant because I don't play the same video game that they do.

So there was the evening feast, and something else too, don't remember what, but times were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.