Just killing time

That's what's happening here.

I need to write, do my work, do so many other important things. None of that will happen so I'll just waste time here. Just like this. Words words words, blah blah blah, I'll fill this with so many words they'll get tired of it, the lazy words. They'll be gone, and all that remain are the hardworking words. Words is all I have etcetera.

Words words words. So many words. Long words. Short words. Funny words. Gross words. Sexy words. Horny words. Creepy words. Complaint words. Official action words. Interesting words. Meaningless words. Meaningful words. Empty words, heavy words. Light words. Light swords. All the kinds of words.

The typing will continue until moral improves. It's improving already.

Beep bop boopipty words. Words on words on words. Are words feelings. Most definitely not. Do words create feelings. You sure hope so. Do feelings create words. Not directly, but do lead to words. Can there be feelings without words. Yes. Can there be words without feelings. Ehh, they wouldn't be words then would they, only utterances or characters, devoid of life and meaning. Some form of gross creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.