Quinoa meals, longversation, nap again, productive work [Tue 6]

 I write this at 1.52 in the morning the night after Tuesday and I know I dun' fucked up. Whatever. 

For the past two hours I've been writing in here, as you can probably see. And you know the goal, like always it is to 'get caught up' so I can 'start doing other things'. But it wasn't always like this.

See before I started writing, I was using youtube and thinking of writing. And then I fell asleep. And got up at like 11.30. Which is incredibly stupid because this is what happened yesterday as well and I'd taken ample steps to avoid this.

Take this for example. Work ended at 5.10, and I called and talked to JD for like two hours, we were speaking after months so this was the dealio. And then heated up the leftover quinoa and vegetable, plus an apple and a banana for dinner. Watched a bit of that mafia show on hbo with the roomies. When they went to bed, I was ready to write and sleep. But I just ended up napping.

Yeah work was super full of meetings, there was nothing else to do, I should be doing stuff actually. My independent project is coming quite well so looking forward to that.

For lunch I boiled quinoa, and ate with the half-packet of the wegman's packaged dal I bought on Sunday. It was really good and filling. I'm really impressed how tasty packaged premade indian food is. Surely they must be less nutritious than regular food, because what's the other downsides? Roommate PK's visa situation is getting more certain and guaranteed, everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

In the morning I got up at 7.45 for a change stayed up throughout cleaned my room and got all set for work at 8.45. This was a good time. And then wrote 600 in the journal there, second day in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.