Anda-muri lunch, Aldi grocery trip, proper dinner [Mon 10]

 Wished mom happy mother's day. Work must have been the usual, don't remember anything else, or anything about the morning, must have gotten up late.

In the noon had muri, anda and kimchi for lunch, I remember it being quite filling and reassuring, I could feel blood returning back to my cheeks, and good sense coming back to my mind.

After work I went on a walk with my backpack on to Aldi, did a good bit of grocery there. So much that it didn't all fit in my backpack and I had to get a spare Aldi grocery bag. Lots of green veggies, nuts rolled oats, fruits etcetera, something to keep me alive and healthy for the following two weeks. Don't remember exactly what the dinner was, but remember it being solid. I believe it may have been yogurt and fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.