Stew and rice, incredibly fun hang with NR, drink inventions [Tue 25]

I write this two weeks after the fact, a lot of details are bound to be fuzzy and uncertain. I'm using the photos I took of the day and any vague recollection I might have had to fill in the detail. At this point, I'm just writing for the sake of doing this, and totally fine with it. Just get on bruh.

Had kimchi stew with rice. Hopefully I was done eating it by this day because I'm certainly tired of writing about it.

After work took the 101 and then the other bus from the Malden stop to get to NR's apartment, the last week of hangs. Listened to the Dwight Scrute podcast on the way.

Had tea, which we put into the fridge to 'ice' it, and v8 juice, which we also put in the fridge to 'ice' it. Discovered that NR and I were the only two people we knew who liked the tomato juice. I suggested she put chilli peppers, salt and something sour, plus a bit of mint we picked from her little plant in living room, and she loved the combo. We talked about where we'd gotten to the place from, our future plans, how dogs should get jobs, lots of gossip, the situation in Nepal, buying houses, and how things are sucky or everybody. And how two people who liked each other, one of them who was nepali, might have killed or caused the death of one's wife, and caused great stress to the other's wife, while they eloped after destroying their own relationships.

We walked to Jay's Pizza o get momos, their vegan fake meat momos are fantastic. We had the momos on the patio of the place. Two young east asian girls were holding hands and making out, we discussed how malden was really changing.

Left NR's place at 10.30, bus back home, stuck on the stupid traffic to Sullivan, it took forever but fortunately the 101 waited, and I got home in a decent time.

Tired at home, I fell asleep pretty quick. Which is why I didn't write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.