Back on the vit-D train

Besides the ridiculously long exchange of innuendos I have with SK when we talk, I haven't really been taking my vitamins lately. It's a mixture of getting the full warmth and nurture of the Seattle sun (and for the moment, Boston), a bit of laziness, and a whole lot of overconfidence that I got it all under control vitamins or not.

So with last week's difficulty in writing or doing anything productive (posts incoming on that, ears out), I've decided maybe it's not too good idea of getting of the vitamin d train without getting in a stable situation first. Which is why I've started taking extra large doses of it, and am gradually decreasing it until I get to my regular 5000IU's a day in a course of a few days.

Here's something else I realized with regards to the vitamin intake. It's about the vitamins themselves yes, obviously, but also the ritual. If there's literally one thing in my life that I absolutely need to do, no questions asked, without it being essential to my survival or wellbeing, and I do it ritualistically, it's likely I start doing other things. Take my meds, then some pushups, then write a bit, go on a walk, etcetera etcetera, These things add on, until I have these portable castles of task lists walking along me, all checked by the end of the day. So much productivity, happiness, chill cool person ooh yeah.

Excited about where this is gonna go. Even if I fall of the tracks, so what, I'll get back on, and the journey will continue. I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.