Final hang and doggie chills at SK's place [Tue 4]

 Had roti tarkari in the morning, don't appear have to have done much for the rest of the day. In the evening I was supposed to go to SK's place to return the dog toys he'd left the night before, and for dinner, but I got too hungry and ate a bit -- the trader joe's veggie biryani which is incredible btw, an hour before going.

At Sk's place we watched blind date, talked about future, dogs, and life in general. SK spent a considerable time talking with his family and making sure they were alright, I've met his parents back home.

He made dinner and I gave company by trying, but didn't really eat a lot. His doggo, still unnamed at this point is adorable and came to sleep by my side, perhaps recognizing me from the days before.

I headed out from his place at 11, got back home and slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.