Twenty things I'm looking forward to when living by myself

  1. No more morning madrush for the toilet, or having to change getting up time to time the toilet right.

  2. My own kitchen, can get all sorts of equipment etcetera, work on cooking and cleaning at my pace.

  3. Can finally get bidet in the toilet

  4. Don't need furniture in the apartment, not of the conventional sort anyway.

  5. Can decorate according to my own eclectic tastes.

  6. More time space and energy for personal projects.

  7. Free use of the fridge space.

  8. Can host any number of guests, for extended number of time, according to the apartment rules.

  9. Have people over all the time!

  10. More cooking, more chill.

  11. Less people to hang out with on daily basis, greater motivation to be out and about!

  12. Parents can stay with me for reaally long times.

  13. Okay to have coworkers over.

  14. No more tv, need to work replacement interests for that.

  15. Plants, plants, plants everywhere.

  16. Random stinky ideas

  17. DIY TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.