Wegmans trip, chickpea and quinoa dinner [Wed 12]

 For lunch I had something big and important that I unfortunately forgot to take pictures of.

After work I got my backpack on and set out for Wegman's, headphone on my ears, listening to cool podcast. At the grocery store bought a tonne of healthy proteins including hummus and carrot, mushroom, tofu, bokchoy, banana, marathon bread, etc. All things considered, I was pretty set in terms of groceries at this point.

For lunch, I sauteed an entire onion sliced very very thinly. Added a can of Wegman's 'chana masala' into it, and the dumped a large tablespoon of powder cumin seeds into the mix. Made quinoa on the side. Ate quinoa with the chickpeas, a big blog of butter, some serious furikake and hot chilli oil. It was yum!

Had the same thing for dinner, except it was mostly beans, and I didn't mind, I realized I actually love chickpea masala situation, and am okay eating it for Breakfast. Need to make it a part of my rotation.

Bed time was difficult to figure out, but sleep was coming earlier, meaning I was finally settling into Boston time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.