I take the day off work, crisscrossing the town, classmate hangs, the other SK comes to town [Thu 27]

I write this two weeks after the fact, a lot of details are bound to be fuzzy and uncertain. I'm using the photos I took of the day and any vague recollection I might have had to fill in the detail. At this point, I'm just writing for the sake of doing this, and totally fine with it. Just get on bruh.

This was a very, very busy day, and I'm putting that lightly. I took the day off of work to figure out the logistics of it.

Got up in Brookline, had breakfast. Took the bus-train-train-bus trip back home with J. She had emotions flowing in, from her days of staying around town and in our place.

In my place we gathered all the things she wanted from me, and then the bike, and began our trip back. Except the freakin' bus took forever to come, we waited for an extra 45 minutes to possibly an hour because bus schedule was fucked up. It annoyed us to no end. We took the bike and the other goodies to Sullivan in 101, to Roxbury Crossing, and then to the intersection in 66. Then we waited for like 20 minutes for the other bus before getting right in front of their place. Because the hill was too big to carry everything. So if you will remember, I've already made a hectic roundtrip, and I'm sweaty tired and smelly at this point.

Since SK (from the South) was around, we decided to meet in Brookline. I showered and changed into AD's clothes, and went to the station to meet SK, who got hella delayed because she took the train in the wrong direction. After she finally made it through, we went to a bar for pub food and minor drinks. Spent a few hours there, and then in an Asian place, I think I reviewed it before, soup and dumpling place. We were there only for the drinks, but the food was fantastic as well. Since I was running late for yet another hangout (I know), we kinda' rushed it, and took the bottle with us. We were already two blocks out when we found the poor elderly japanese owner of the place come chasing after us, apparently they weren't licensed to sell takeout liquor. That's the story of America. Hardworking immigrants go to such extreme lengths to follow the exact letter of the law, while 'native' cough cough people will flagrantly disregard and piss on existing system and attempt to murder and destroy it to no consequence.

Took the bus to Harvard square, afraid I was very very late. Except nobody else had showed up. Used the restroom waited for 10 minutes for the group to gather. It was BD, SC, and BD's hub. Plus SK. We got caught up on our plans, history, the summer, and friends, weddings etcetera. Always the visa situation, always. Food was extremely mediocre, yeeugh. The group disbanded early.

SK and I went to Froyo place in bow and arrow street, had some of it, hung out around the river and square for a few hours, she left for her friend's place, and I went back home, late in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.