Cloudy nights, sunny days

 Have the skies closed dark
Or have I lost my sight
For I cannot see
What should be
So brightly
Illuminated,
Shining bright, such might
The glory oh, ah the love
Not a heartless bird, tough and cold
It warms the stone hearts
And the makeups come by
Why are we doing this,
The powerful words fly,
Why are we punishing, you ask
Why do we not embrace
Who are we fighting against,
There's no winning on this race.

Let us tell you,
What we know,
Let us do the work
So you may go.

We are not evil, we are not krakens,
And if you miss one, you're the traitor.
Did you know, what, what a kraken is
A big fat dinosaur it is, whose might will only crap.

Oh, just you
And you you you,
We have to figure this out, yet I mess him
he lone rechare boston, to hell and improve some training regimens and this appears to be the wrongst elyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.