Quinoa and Mushrooms, walk in the park, new team intro [Thu 20]

I write this three weeks after the fact, a lot of details are bound to be fuzzy and uncertain. I'm using the photos I took of the day and any vague recollection I might have had to fill in the detail. At this point, I'm just writing for the sake of doing this, and totally fine with it. Just get on bruh.

Had quinoa, with the mushroom sauce I'd made with the flour for lunch. Must have been good because I finished all of it, but had to use sambal olek and chinese chilly paste liberally. Chinese chilly paste saves the day, always.

At work I had several meetings with folks in the new team they're sending me to, day was full of them, not much got done.

In the evening I went to walk in the park because nothing else was up and I needed to get the steps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.