Review of momo crave

 This is a restaurant in Queens near Roosevelt ave, I went there on Sunday during the trip to NYC.

I'd been there before, with YKD, PT, and NG, the last time I was in the city. I thought then that the place was quite alright. This time around I could barely eat myself two pieces of momo out of the eight in the plate. Friend N enjoyed his chicken momo more, but not exceedingly so.

The place is small but cute, more of a takeout place than anything, though they do have decent outdoors seating. They are hardworking folks, and the service is pleasant. It's clear they get a lot of business done. Their bathroom is really neat and tidy, and kept very clean. What a wonderful experience it is to use their bathroom, every time. That's probably my favourite part of the place.

If I went again, I would definitely not get the vegetable momo. Maybe something else, rice stuff possibly, but I'm unsure if they even have anything on the menu besides that. Either way, like maybe go once and see what you think of it...if friend N decided to go for a second time surely they must have some thing going on for them, but it's not going as well as it could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.