Boys night out, doughzone, I feel sad and drink [Sat 1]

 I don't remember doing much over the course of the day, probably wrote a bunch because I had to cover the writings from April. Had roti and eggs for breakfast likely, and something good, probably rice and veggies for lunch or something.

I wasn't feeling to good during the day as there was news of increasing covid numbers in Nepal and how my family was feeling was uncertain. Plus other matters of the heart got me in a vulnerable position. Early in the evening I told A I wasn't feeling to well and might drink a bit later at night, which got him quite excited.

In the evening we headed out to SK's place and waited for him to come with us for dinner, he wasn't ready so the two of us walked over to Doughzone which is a nice Asian restaurant chain in Seattle that specializes in dumplings. We sat outside, it was slightly chilly, and got our orders in, to be delivered when the third member of our team arrived. Sk arrived in ten minutes, and we went hard on the food, it was really a lot and towards the end we had trouble finishing it.

After dinner we walked over to Cha cha, the same place we'd been the night before. The bouncer recognized A and we got a seat upstairs pretty early. This was the place where I asked for a sour beer and the bartender said sours had whiskeys in them. After talking to a bit and just chillin, we went downstairs, sat on a booth and shot the shit with each other.

I found somebody who I thought I knew and went to talk to them, A and SK also found two friends to talk to and chill with. Turns out I didn't know the person, but their friend was a recent alum of my college with the same course as me, and knew a bunch of my teachers as well. We talked until the bars closed, hung out a bit until everything cleared out. I made fun of the guys' friends by calling them random people names, the joke went over surprisingly well.

The three of us boys walked back to SK's apartment, tried going to the roof but apparently it closes at midnight. Chilled until two in the morning and walked back home because we needed be up early for Sk's journey. I got mad at AS because he gave away information he shouldn't have, but it was alright later, amends were made. I drank so so so much water all night long to avoid getting hung over that I spent the entire night peeing.

Went to sleep at 3.30, didn't get much sleep because so much time was spent peeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.