May is over, 11 days too late

 I'm writing this on the 11th day of June, so yeah I was running behind on the writing. Sue me. Nooo, don't...don't sue me. But like if you thought I'd gone AWOL and not very interested in maintaining this blog or providing quality content --hahahahahahahha quality....content hahahahahaha i'm kidding i'm kidding -- you were wrong. Because this is a battle I intend to win. I'll keep on going and going and going. Like the energizer bunny. Not stopping until something pops or breaks. That's how you know you're doing it right. It generalizes to many other aspects of one's life as well if you think about it.

Now I'm running very much low on June, so much 'catching up' to do, but I'm writing faster than the days are running, and finally the apartment situation has stabilized that I can focus on writing. If I don't maintain a good writing discipline now, it's never going to work out. Which is why it's important for me to focus on getting as much as possible done in these precious months.

That's all I have for right now.

People ask me, how's Seattle, and there's no real answer. I'm figuring things out. I don't know if I'm in love with it, or I hate it. The friend-and-family situation is great obviously, but that says nothing about how the city is generally. Still need to get my bearings straight, explore interesting lives with people I don't already know.

As always, the exploration of the City is a work in progress, and there's a lot more to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.