Departure from Seattle, antihistamine flight, rainy walk home [Wed 5]

In the morning the breakfast was roti-anda yogurt as usual. Work was totally regular.

The day of my departure to Boston! I packed up by very basic belongings, put everything else tightly in two trash bags, and instructed A to burn them or trash them if I didn't come back within a month.

A and I walked over to the Westlake train station where I took the line to the airport. Security was super quick, and getting into the seat uneventful. I'd had two tablets of anti-histamines before since I was feeling very itchy in the throat, so I slept like a baby, didn't even get up for the snacks. The flight was uneventful and comfortable.

Back in Boston, I missed the silverline shuttle to south station by 10 seconds, got to south station eventually and took the last train to davis. It was drizzling outside at 1am so I walked back home in the Seattle weather. Lighted up all the candles, made sure the room felt nice, and turned the fire off before falling into a restful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.