At least I have an excuse at this point

 The excuse here is that I've been busy meeting people, one, two maybe even three different groups of people everyday, catching up before a decently sized work vacation. And with the packing, socializing, hobnobbing, buying furniture, getting an apartment, getting insurance, playing with random people's dogs, cooking, eating rice and beans and ghiu because you don't want to invest in groceries, and spending hours and packing and repacking so you get the weight distribution right, the volume right, and are comfortable enough with yourself and your life to actually get to the airport and fly. Flyyy, you fools!

So yeah, that's what's up, don't create a big stink about that alright, this is the scariest, wildest, craziest thing I've done in a while, and yeah the standard's really low, really very disappointingly low, but something there still, give me some credit ya nubs.

As always, more incoming. Lots more. I'll average things out to a decent number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.