Ten things that I want to eat right now

  1. Vegetable momo that tastes really good, and juicy.

  2. The vegetarian/vegan food from the vietnamese place I'll be writing a review for very soon, which was indistinguishable from meat.

  3. Some sort of white cloud, that relieves you of all the stress, and makes you feel like a god.

  4. Hopium.

  5. Wouldn't mind a nice bar of single-origin dark chocolate, 85% or above.

  6. Don't want to lower the standards, but TJ's vegetarian biryani is really good.

  7. The potatoes they used to make at home during dashain, the sour and spicy ones, so oily and so good, I only ate those, not even the chiura.

  8. Gaajar ko haluwaa

  9. Wouldn't mind me some authentic well-made kellewelle.

  10. Some kenkey/banku with one of the really sour and spicy sauces or stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.