Bye Seattle

By the time I'm writing this, I'm already well into my second week back in Boston, but I wrote the title when I was still in the town. It doesn't make sense anymore, but the modern world has gone bonkers anyway hasn't it, with fucking muskiboi and cr*pto and modern stock market acting haywire, unlike what anybody else expects it to do. In that context, this is fine, whatever, this is the normal affair of things.

Bye Seattle.

I don't know for sure if I am in love with you yet. Maybe we should remain friends forever, with deep mutual respect and care for one another, but no passion of lovers. Or maybe we'll fall deep in love, unable to leave one another. I don't know yet. We'll need to spend a lot more time together to find out. And I'm ready to make that journey. All for you babe.

Thank you for your wonderful weather while I was year. I had a fantastic time, you know it. Thank you for the amazing restaurants, the communities, the art, music culture. Your grocery stores, oh and the people. You're such a goof. Lovely lovely goof. Teeeh.

I wonder if it was more like a good first date that fizzles out later though. I'm afraid, nervous about when I see you again how nice and kind you'll be to me. Will you treat me with same generosity, patience and calm? Or will you not be able to take my shit anymore? I fear the worse, I do. I know, what a downer. Do I dare having my heart broken?

It had fantastic fucking time with you. I want to see you again, I'll be back, you know we'll figure it out. You have my full attention and being, nothing between us. Let's be honest to each other. No games. Let's see how far we can take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.