A whole load of scented wax melts is here

I bought about six packs of scented candles from Target the other day, total of seven or so scent profiles. The transition from essential oils to max melt culture is going strong. All that's needed is to wash away the existing melt wax from the melters, clean up the containers, and we'll be wabba dabba doo.

People seem to turn these melts on all day long, which is a decent idea, specially if the melter is electric because why not? Why make your house smell nice only when other people are around and not all the time. Particularly if one also cooks a lot and doesn't want their place to smell of burning iskuss like I did the other day. Oh, I need to write about burnt iskuss in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.