Unpacking the funiture, and realization it's not all terrible

Super quick one and bedtime for me.

I wrote how stressed I was about furniture and if I would have to buy new tools and how long it might take me yadda yadda yadda. Well the furniture is here, and I unpacked everything from the cardboard boxes earlier today, and like everything else I was being overly dramatic, making a mountain out of a sesame seed. Yes, they include all the tools needed. Yes they include all the instructions. Yes they give a very reasonable amount of expected time. Yes, if someone else were assisting me it would be a lot quicker, and my a lot quicker I mean 15 mins to 45 mins, but even all by myself it should take me no longer than two hours, if I can just keep my focus and not be too impatient. It looks great, by the way, and the number of nuts bolts and washers is manageable.

The next thing is to start looking for nicer bedsheets and duvet covers and custom posters -- the latter I have been talking about for the last six months.

Things are under control, and my bedroom is my citadel, it'll soon be a nice-looking not-embarrassing citadel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.