I'm changing the way journal posts are titled, because I'm stupid the way I'm doing it RN

This should have been done way back. It's unclear why I ever did it any other way. The journal posts, what the hell am I doing with them, with the summaries of the day in the title and the content just expanding on them. Either the summary doesn't need to exist, or it can go at the top of the post, with the later body expanding on it. The topic needs to me quick, simple and smart. That's what people read, not half a novel. Maybe this was an artistic experimentation that failed, yeah that's what I'll say. Unwieldy and hard to read topics are out guys, it's decided, select your titles with great care because that's what your readership will judge on whether they want to read the rest of the piece or not!

That's all I have to say. Long, convoluted half-assed titles are out, two-sentence zippy titles are out. The experiment is complete, the results are out, and I have in a very scientif-artist manner come to the conclusion that my thesis was wrong. The point of the experiment was to find it out, so the experiment has been a complete success, fulfilling all of its goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.