Sad wunderground, staying-in on a gloomy day [Sun 21]

Lunch with a friend, sad little burger, friend talk, relax and recovery, read, evening write, popcorn for dinner, why not

I write this on the evening of the day after, having finally finished my project 120 posts and ready to move on to my 'website' project. Tonight I'll be all caught-up with the daily posts, and the plan/hope is to reduce daily post counts in favor of working towards the website, should the need arise.

Got up late in the morning because had gone to bed at like 4am. Met up with PG for brunch, but was late because I spent about 45 minutes writing a long feedback to Blogger people explaining to them my frustrations and why they won't take a better leadership of their product.

Wunderground cafe was a dud, the food made me energetic and perky but it's unclear if it was my general mood, or their food, because my hunger only increased after eating the tiny sandwich. Great talks with PG, need to start inviting people for dinners once more.

Rested for the remainder of the day, talked to friend N for an hour and gave him relationship advice, took a quick powernap, and just chilled. Read books on Shiva mythology for a few hours. It was cold and rainy outside, my knee hadn't stopped aching yet, so no walk for me on this day.

Wrote a bunch in the evening, finally getting caught up to my regular writing cycle. Had popcorn for dinner with Asian achaars because I'm trying to mix-and-match the grains I eat, and this day was for corn!

Slept at a reasonable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.