I shop and talk [Wed 17]

Rice, kimchi and veggies lunch, touching the Volunteer park, SPC spice market shopping, trader joe's, samosas and carrot dinner, evening reading and writing

This was the final round of rice I ate, with kimchi, soy sauce and a bunch of leftover veggies in the fridge. In the afternoon went to volunteer park, just touched it and took a photo, and then walked all the way to SPC Indian market and bought not too many things there. Talked to friend N for an hour while grocery shopping. Bought two samosas and ate them outside an apartment nearby, they were just alright, too small. On my way back bought oat milk from TJ's.

Had carrots at home for dinner and wrote a tonne and read a bunch in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.