The magic of ml, wrong order feeds me meat [Fri 26]

Working quite late exploring the ml world, yucky lunch of oily mayo and rice,  walk to work late in the afternoon, through Dave's hot chicken, long wait wrong order, meh meal, to office to tap in and read, tea and sage, and a wet walk back, evening reading and early to bed 

I write this the evening of the following day, despite not having done much on Friday writing wise. I'm still crazy behind on the Project Phoenix, but we'll need to setup timelines and plans, without that the projects not going to succeed in anyway, that is for sure.

I was working quite late on this Friday, exploring the magic of AI, and how various models can be chained to one another to give a model the ability to use various external tools and abilities. Learned so much, I;m much more ready for the AI future than I was two days ago.

Had a yucky lunch with tabasco sauce and mayo, on rice. Because I wanted to taste what it'd be like. It was alright, just made me feel disgusting and never ever ever want to do it again. In the evening got ready to head to work, stopped by Dave's hot chicken on the way and ordered cauliflower sliders and fries. After waiting for 20 minutes I got chicken sliders and fries. I didn't complain, just ate the chicken and dumped the fries because they were too much and I was made. More review incoming.

Walked to office, had two cups of tea, listened to audiobook, picked up rosemary bush, and walked back. It was raining quite heavily at this point and I got very very wet when I got back.

Changed my clothes, read a bit and was just about to write that I happened to shut my eyes in the living room. Next thing I know it's 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.