I will write poems, even at work, for work

I will write poems,
Even at work
and for work,
I have decided!

I will write down the tales
Of epic engineering fails,
Of journeys so deep and vast
into bug reports and pull requests
going way back in the past,
I will chase down bugs
Until I get them right
And write it all down, in rhyme
with the greatest might!

Will will build and deploy
all my code, day and night
I will keep fixing my lint errors
Till I get it completely right,
I will give tutorials,
and participate in planing meetings
All of this I shall record
In poetry form to sing!

The tales of days lost in search
for that one venerable command,
Or the spells required
to fix our breaking program,
All those journeys I shall write about
In the form easy to understand:
in poetry form, that might ryhyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.