New series of British shows is here! All rejoice!

The new season of Would I Lie to You is out, and it's just as good as any of the previous series! Cats down countdown has new episodes being released too! And oh just got to watch the Holiday special of I Literally Just Told You quiz show with comedians including Bill Burr and Sarah Millikan, ridiculously funny. There's a reason comedians appear on panel shows and not regular people, so that makes sense. Finally they released the cast list for the latest taskmaster series, and it has at least one comedian (Mr. Swallow, the South Asian guy from Ted Lasso) who I recognize. Should be fantastic, as always. And in two months What We Do In The Shadows should be releasing too. These are good times, great times for a fan of British comedy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.