I have sketched up big plans for my personal website, when will the work actually start?

I know what to do with my website. I have 2.5k words written as a plan. I know the topics of the posts that will be written, with the templated out structure, the nature of the startup website that will be made, and everything else. Literally, all that needs to be done, is for the webpages to be setup, and the content to be filled. The template needs to be written.

And I didn't do anything on the writing aspect yesterday and today, so that's a big loss. The idea was to continue for three more weeks and get it done with, but how will I get done in so few weeks when even getting started is taking a week? What's stopping me? It's definitely not a lack of clear vision, or not having an idea about the next steps to take. It is most certainly not knowing how to write either.

In the end, the rubber must hit the road, there is no escaping reality, the hands-on execution of one's plans. They're painful, take forever to be done, and one would very much rather not do them, but that's not an option, is it? One has committed oneself to re-inventing one's identity and online presence, and that requires complete reconstruction of everything, forever. That's the way to go.

I.must.write. I must move on, progress. There's no way around it. No cheating with these random personal posts. No running away like my workouts and meditation plan. NO ignoring like my work. This is it man, where all of it comes to head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.