Great phoenix, all cylinders firing

Project Great Phoenix is on, one might even claim, with all the cylinders firing, if one dares. In reality, I have done so much planning and strategizing, that I know for sure what I want, exactly what the steps are to achieve the goals, but achieving them seems a bit dicey? Like there's so much aggressive all-encompassing concepts, with the templates being so through that I could spend an hour or two on one of the 'throwaway ideas', and there's about fifty of them. And they're the less-interesting part of the whole plan, there's blog posts, there's poems, there's reviews and what not.

At least though, I've started working on the templates, and it's clear that I know what I need to do to get the work done, and am fully aware of the massive scope of the work and effort that needs to be put in if I want it to succeed. And of course this is not a thing to be done in one 'gulp', I can always do the majority of the task within the next month, and keep making progress in it as time goes on, much  like how I covered up for the unwritten posts for 2023. 

The plan is to build a gigantic tower, an effort to scare the bejeezus out of the gods, it might seem. If this gets done, though, it'll be a ridiculous rebuilding of my online presence. From basically nothing, as I have right now, to a wild plethora of (admittedly self-contained, but still) articles and thoughts and poems, all of it pointing to a rich a varied interests and set of skills.

Then the step after that will be writing articles based on all the content I will have produced on the website, to sell them to the outside world. Oh you want to explore marketing your ethnic cuisine? Well here's like seven resources published in the top newspapers of Nepal, go hog-wild, and all the best, but if you want detailed consulting, here's my price list.

All cylinders are firing in terms of the planning and excitement, but the gears have not yet been engaged, the tires haven't spun yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.